Short-term relief of itching during dermatosis (itchy skin disease), hives, insect bites, sun burns and during superficial burns (first degree-skin redness).
Dimetindeni maleas 1 mg/g
Package: 30 g
Content: one gramme of gel contains dimetindeni maleas 1 mg.
Auxiliary substances: carbomer (type 974 P), disodium edetate dihydrate, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, benzalkonium-chloride, purified water.
Use: healing gel slightly apply 2–4× a day on affected areas.
Well-timed application ensures the best gel effect. Dimetinden gel is suitable for kids from 6 months and for adults. At nurse-children from 6 months never apply on large skin areas, not even on inflammatory or cracked skin.
If the symptoms at kids are not better after 2 days, ask your doctor. Do not use longer then 14 days without consultation with a doctor.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Avoid use on large areas of skin with infants and toddlers.
- Useless drug returned to the pharmacy.
- Medicine dispensing is available without prescription.
- Use within 12 months after first opening.
- Store in the original package, keep out of sunlight.
- Dermal using only.
- Read the package leaflet before use.